Best Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress