Top Local Roofers for quality roofing in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress