Best Local Roofers for quality roofing in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress