Top Rated Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress