Top Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress