Top Local Roofers for professional roofers in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Holland, MA think RoofExpress