Best Local Roofers for professional roofers in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress