Best Local Roofers for professional roofers in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Granby, MA think RoofExpress