Top Local Roofers for professional roofers in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress