Top Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress