Best Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Chester, MA think RoofExpress