Top Rated Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress