Top Rated Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress