Top Rated Local Roofers for new roofing in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress