Best Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress