Best Local Roofers for new roofing in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress