Top Rated Local Roofers for new roofing in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress