Top Commercial Roofing for new roofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress