Best Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress