Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress