Best Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress