Top Rated Local Roofers for new roofing in Belchertown, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress