Best Commercial Roofing for new roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress