Best Local Roofers for new roof in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Holland, MA think RoofExpress