Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress