Best Commercial Roofing for new roof in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Granville, MA think RoofExpress