Top Local Roofers for new roof in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress