Top Local Roofers for new roof in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress