Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress