Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress