Top Commercial Roofing for new roof in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress