Best Commercial Roofing for new roof in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress