Top Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress