Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress