Best Local Roofers for new roof estimate in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress