Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress