Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Granville, MA think RoofExpress