Top Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress