Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof estimate in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress