Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof estimate in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Chester, MA think RoofExpress