Top Local Roofers for new roof estimate in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress