Top Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress