Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof costs in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress