Top Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress