Top Rated Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Granby, MA think RoofExpress