Best Local Roofers for new roof costs in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress