Top Local Roofers for new roof costs in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress