Best Local Roofers for new roof costs in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress