Top Local Roofers for new roof costs in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress