Best Commercial Roofing for new roof cost in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress